Taking India’s electronics system design and product development vision a step further, Union Minister of Law and Justice, Electronics & Information Technology, Ravi Shankar Prasad inaugurated the ‘Electropreneur Park’ at University of Delhi, South Campus.
“Having lost at the time of industrial revolution, India cannot afford to miss the bus once again. It has to take lead in the ongoing digital revolution and this alone has the potential to transform India into a vibrant economy. The NDA Government under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has already sown seed for this and introduced programmes like Make in India, Skill India and Stand Up India with the purpose of making all sections of the society equal partners in this game changing initiatives,” said Prasad on the occasion.
Other dignitaries present at the occasion included MoS Law and Justice and Electronics & Information Technology P.P. Chaudhary; Prof. Yogesh K Tyagi (Vice Chancellor, University of Delhi); Dr. Ajay Kumar (Additional, Secretary, MeitY); Dr. Omkar Rai (Director General, Software Technology Park of India); and Ashok Chandak (former Chairman, IESA & Member PMG of Electropreneur Park).
After evaluating about 200 proposals, 8 early stage startups have been onboarded in the incubation centre already, with a few more in the process of on-boarding.
- Resonant Electronics Pvt. Ltd, developing IoT based, Wireless, Retro-Fit – “Energy Audit & Control System” offering Customizable Central Load Control & Advanced Analytic Dashboards for Energy Optimization
- Ceantra Technologies Pvt. Ltd,- Cerebros-Developing connected Vehicle Platform that enables Monitoring of Vehicle Health, Better Road Safety and Data driven Online Driver Marketplace
- Starbru Techsystems Pvt. Ltd, Developing tactical android wireless data card (TAWDC) which can be interfaced with existing Indian Army radio sets for sending images and video clips
- Stemrobo Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Creating multiple electronic development and learning kits to be used in schools and institutes for skill development in ESDM sector
- Arogya MedTech Pvt. Ltd, developing Cerebros®, A low-cost, portable, multi-modal(NIRS+EEG/EOG) neuroimaging and continuous brain monitoring device at point-of-care enabling early detection of Brain Injury/Trauma and Stroke using big-data analytics on cloud platform.
- Intuitive Scientific Research & Evolution Pvt. Ltd, Inthinks, multi-featured women safety IOT wearable which includes features of SoS message, audible alarm and self defense
- Fitnano Technologies Pvt. Ltd, developing a range of safety IOT wearable for children, elderly, women and pets.
- Univlabs, developing medical equipment and accessories for Endoscopy and Laproscopy
These incubatees have a pool of mentors:
Strategic & Global Mentors: Shri Ajit Manocha, Ex – Global Foundries and Prof. Swaminathan Madhavan, Georgia Tech
Master Mentors: Dr. Ajai Chowdhry, Ex – HCL and Shri Pradeep Gupta, CMD, CyberMedia
Technical & Domain Mentors: Shri Ashok Chandak, NXP Semiconductors and Ex Chairman – IESA and Shri Jaswinder Ahuja, Cadence
Apart from these mentoring sessions, incubates are also provided weekly workshops on functional aspects of the business such as Marketing, Branding, Finance etc. A few workshops recently concluded:
- Workshop on Entrepreneurship Fundamentals, Pradeep Gupta, CMD, CyberMedia
- Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Padmaja Ruparel, President-India Angel Investor Network
- Identifying Taget Customers Yogesh Bansal, Serial Entrepreneur, Social Media & E-Commerce, Angel Investor, Tech Evangelist
EP corporate video: https://youtu.be/rGKhAhGUYm8
Industry Recognition & Participation:
EP incubates displayed their product prototypes and technologies at the Start-up Forum organised by MeiTy during IITF 2016 at The Shankuntlam Hall, Pragati Maidan.
Intuitive Scientific Research & Evolution Pvt. Ltd, Inthinks, multi-featured women safety IOT wearable which includes features of SoS message, audible alarm and self defense was one of the Top 10 IoT companies in “IoT Start-ups Awards 2016” –
Resonant Electronics Pvt. Ltd, developing IoT based, Wireless, Retro-Fit – “Energy Audit & Control System” offering Customizable Central Load Control & Advanced Analytic Dashboards for Energy Optimization participated in Switch Global Gujrat Expo.