|Is your organisation’s productivity suffering due to?
- Rising commodity, energy and transportation costs
- Reduced consumer discretionary spending
- Operational complexities, such as globalization, increased legislation, and shorter product life cycles
- Increasing pressure to achieve operational excellence.
If yes, then it is a Must Attend Roundtable Forum to address all of the above concerns & challenges, for – CxOs, MDs, Director/VP/GM – IT, Production, Procurement, Manufacturing, Planning and other technology decision makers from various manufacturing and infrastructure Companies such as – Industrial Equipments, Project based Manufacturing, Heavy Engineering, Automotives, Hi-tech & Electronics, EPC, Infrastructure, Construction, Shipbuilding, Busbody building, Power Generation, T&D etc.
Transform your Enterprise Operation –Key Innovation trends for 2013.
- Go straight from alert to action with Social ERP – Manufacturers are pointing to social networking as an integral component in facilitating stronger decision-making frameworks. Learn how your enterprise can benefit.
- From reactive to proactive supply chain management –Structure your supply chain to react faster to disruptive events and fluctuating demand at overall lower cost.
- Enhanced decision making a priority for sustaining growth- Convenient access to real-time data and flexible analytics are only the beginning of next-generation tools. What is next? Learn more.