Kunal is a B.Tech (Electronics and Communications – Gold Medalist) and an MBA. He has CISA, CBCI and CISSP KPMG provides Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
Kunal is a Partner with Management Consulting Practice at KPMG in India. He leads the Management Consulting – IT Advisory for Financial Services (FS) Sector. He has deep experience of working in Financial Services, IT and BPO verticals. He has advised number of clients in the area of technology enabled business transformation, IT Strategy, System Selection, Program Management, Information Security, Risk & Governance, and Business Continuity. He has spoken in various events, conferences and seminars on Information Security, Governance, Technology Developments, Mobile, Payments, IS Governance, etc. He has also led a number of Thought Leadership publication
- DSCI-KPMG Banking Survey 2010: State of Data Security and Privacy in the Indian Banking Industry”
- KPMG – “2011 Mobile Payments Outlook”
- Economic Times & KPMG – Technology enabled transformation in Banking”
Atul is Partner with Management Consulting Services in KPMG, India and leads the operations in North region for IT Advisory services.
Atul is an Engineer and MBA, CISA and CRISC certified professional with more than 14 years of experience in providing IT advisory services. Atul works extensively in the domain of IT consulting and risk management services and provides solutions to clients representing diverse industry segments, such as critical infrastructure sector, ITeS/ ITS, oil and gas, Financial Services.
He also takes role of Information security officer for KPMG in India. Atul has been contributing in the area of information security through associations with multiple forums and thought leaderships. Few of the recent contributions include:
- Lead thought leadership on state of Data Security & Privacy in the Indian BPO Industry with apex government body on data protection (Data Security Council of India)
- Responsible for development of information security guidebook, which was published jointly with NASSCOM
- Moderator for large event on Cloud Security, which had representation from cloud service providers and cloud user community
|Virendar Koul, Practice Manager – GRC & BCRS, IBM
- Virendar Koul is a M Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. Certified Hacking Forensic Investigators [CHFI].Over 18 Years+ of IT Infrastructure and Information Security Consulting and Delivery experience with rich exposure in Information Security Solutions’ architecture and delivery, Risk management, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning, Data Security & Privacy, IT Service Management, Auditing, Compliance and Governance.
- Proven proficiency in building DR & BCP strategies, ISO 27001 based ISMS Implementation, Risk Assessment, Governance & Compliance Frameworks and Audits.
- As a qualified ISO 27001 & experienced 25999 Subject matter Export, Lead Auditor and Data Security &Privacy Consultant have built IT Strategies, Roadmaps, Methodologies, Policies, Processes, Practices, Compliance & Governance Frameworks and Enterprise Technology Solutions aligned with business objectives in the areas of Information security, IT Services Management, Audit & Compliance, BCP/DRP & IT Service Delivery.
- With acquired skills & exposure to wide range of Industries &Clients, Virendar in various capacities served large Indian and Global organizations in Software Development Company[Adobe, India Bulls, Tally, Cox & Kings, Verifacts etc.],Manufacturing [ Tata Power, ESSAR Steel, J Soft, Jindal, Pidilite, Asian Paints, India Bulls,etc.] and Consulting Concerns, Healthcare [Orchid,Omega, Cambridge, Sagar and Apollo Hospitals] and Banking, Finance and Insurance sector Organization, like, HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, ICICI Bank, ING, BSE, NSE, Etisalat, MetLife, etc. in past 10-18 years while for his employers IBM, Apara, Sumeru Software, Frontier Business Systems, Wipro e Peripherals, BPL & ER& DC